Cleaning yourself up and the environment is very important. Cleanliness in the layman’s language is understood to be the abstract state of being free from germs, dirt, trash, or waste, and the habit of achieving and maintaining that state. Cleanliness includes not only our personal hygiene but also our surroundings, that being the environment, our households and also our workplaces. Cleanliness, I dare to say, portrays a great impression of us as individuals, as well as our collective habits.
Studies [https://www.takingcharge.csh.umn.edu/how-does-nature-impact-our-wellbeing] have shown that a clean environment is good for man’s health both physically and mentally. A clean environment generates positive emotions such as, calmness, joy and it’s also a proven fact that it boosts creativity.
Benefits of cleaning and personal hygiene are;
- Good personal hygiene is a great conversation starter. It is uncomfortable to have a meaningful or productive conversation with someone who emits bad odor. It is also hard to concentrate on the conversation when the said party is unhygienic. In order to be respected and your voice to be heard, it is important to maintain a good hygiene policy.
- When you smell or look good it greatly boosts one’s confidence. You are able to speak in front of crowds, without fear of being judged due to personal appearance or the bad odors you may bring out.
- Cleanliness is also attractive, to say the least. People will most likely hear you out if you look good and smell good. Cleanliness is an eye catcher; it is also probably one of the top things you may be remembered by.
- Cleanliness also prevents diseases such as: allergies, colds and flu, diarrhea, headaches, stomach aches.
Professionally below are work space cleaning merits.
- Walking into a work place and finding it organized, tidied and everything in place is pleasant to the eye. It also gives a great first impression and increases the chances of clients and customers coming back again and working with your agency, company or organization.
- It is said[https://www.dailypioneer.com/2018/vivacity/since-your-office-is-your-second-home.html] that the work place is like your second home and how it appears in the eyes of others says a lot about your dedication and commitment.
- Tidiness also prevents minor accidents such as slipping or tripping over uncleaned substances which also prevents lawsuits.
- As seen earlier, a clean environment boosts creativity of people which in turn increases chances of productivity from workers and therefore better returns.
- Apart from mental health there is also the aspect of physical health. Cleaning or even fumigating the work place decreases the chances of diseases, infections or even allergic reactions. A sick employee equals to an absent mindset which less to reduce in productivity which definitely affects the company’s returns.
A clean person is not the one who runs away from dirt but the one who takes their time and effort to tidy up the dirty environment. Cleaning is not a want anymore but a need for all the right reasons. Be it mental, physical or even social needs, cleanliness is definitely a great factor for a perfect first, and lasting impression.
To get your home or work place the best of cleaning services, you can contact us by calling or WhatsApp +254 777 194 800.